- Related products
- Recently Watched
These very grown-up lace-up ankle boots in fur-lined leather are ideal as they take their first steps! Designed by Vertbaudet, tested and approved by an orthopedic specialist/podiatrist, Mr. Pelligand.
- Uppers: leather.
- Lining: faux fur fabric.
- Detachable cushioning: leather.
- Sole: rubber sole, exclusive to Vertbaudet.
- The shape is specially designed and adapted to the anatomy of little feet to help babies as they take their first steps by following the natural contours of the foot (for a bare foot feel).
- Back stiffener to support the foot correctly and side support for correct development of the foot.
- Sole with reinforced toe for shock protection.
- Padded ankle support for increased comfort.
- Lace-up fastening for a perfect fit.
- Exclusive Vertbaudet non-slip sole comes in hardwearing rubber for lasting wear and is flexible for freedom of movement.
- A detachable growth indicator on the cushioning allows you to check the size of the shoe matches the size of your baby's foot.
- We recommend you check your child's shoe size using a foot scale.
- Recommended leather shoe care: simply polish and waterproof these shoes regularly with a suitable product.
Please log in to write comments.